Welcome to my blog!
My name is Aaron Munday, and I come from Sheffield in England.
When I was travelling Europe I came to Kraków, Poland, and liked it so much I stayed.
I worked in a hostel for a year, then became an English Teacher...
But one day I decided I wanted a new adventure, and found myself a job on an island called Batam in Indonesia.
Read on to discover more of the story.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Action-Packed Goodbyes

So, this will be my last post from Indonesia, and very soon I will be in Australia! I have had an action-packed last few weeks. I hosted my second couchsurfer, went to an adventure park that included paintball and go-karting, met some people from Poland as well as some from England.

I also went to a barbeque, a karaoke bar and a beach. The most interesting thing I ate was jellyfish. I played badminton, went to a buddhist temple and did go-karting (again) and bowling. Also, Steve got married to Tanti, so I went to my second wedding in Indonesia, and I also went clubbing.
Now I am about to leave Batam and head for Australia, and what with packing, saying goodbye to people and everything else, I don't really have time to post any more than the above list of things I've done and the below selection of pictures;






So, this is an ending (and a new beginning) I hope you have enjoyed reading my Indonesian blog. I will try my best to continue it when I'm in Australia.

Thanks

Aaron

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog very much! I hope you start doing the same thing in Australia also? Glad to get to know you. See you again one day!
    Take care my friend

    Frank

    ReplyDelete