Welcome to my blog!
My name is Aaron Munday, and I come from Sheffield in England.
When I was travelling Europe I came to Kraków, Poland, and liked it so much I stayed.
I worked in a hostel for a year, then became an English Teacher...
But one day I decided I wanted a new adventure, and found myself a job on an island called Batam in Indonesia.
Read on to discover more of the story.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's always hard to say goodbye...

Only 2 days left in Krakow now. :(

I have been very busy; I've organised all my things, printed my plane ticket, been shopping, got a tattoo (he's called Zbyszek - more about him in later posts), and filmed a video with my friend Bart, which you should be able to watch soon.

Yesterday was both my last day of work at the Mak School and my goodbye party in Hostel Giraffe. I was sad to say goodbye to everyone, but hopefully it's just 'see you later'. I drank a lot of beer and vodka, and some other things (I have no idea what they were), danced like a madman, and as far as I can remember I had a lot of fun.

These two days are reserved for packing my things, eating good food and spending time with those I love. And recovering from this hangover.

Then, it's back to England for the weekend to see my family, and the adventure starts on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment