Welcome to my blog!
My name is Aaron Munday, and I come from Sheffield in England.
When I was travelling Europe I came to Kraków, Poland, and liked it so much I stayed.
I worked in a hostel for a year, then became an English Teacher...
But one day I decided I wanted a new adventure, and found myself a job on an island called Batam in Indonesia.
Read on to discover more of the story.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preparations

So, here's the plan;

I have 10 days left in Kraków and I need to pack my things, say goodbye to my friends, organise and throw my goodbye party, and probably do many other things I've forgotten. I also plan to get a tattoo and learn some basic phrases in Bahasa (Indonesian) to get me started.

Then, on the 26th of August, I will fly to England and spend the weekend with my family, and get ready for the 29th, when I fly first to Kuala Lumpur, then from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, where I will meet my new boss, Steve, and get a boat to Batam.

After that... well, if I knew it wouldn't be an adventure!

Anyone who wants to wish me luck is invited to my goodbye/2 years in Poland anniversary party on the 23rd of August in Hostel Giraffe, Ul. Krowoderska 31.

Do Zobaczenia!

1 comment:

  1. This looks promising ! We expect frequent updates on your coordinates Admiral Robin van Giraffengels

    ReplyDelete